Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween Wedding






Mallory's favorite holiday is Halloween. I was really excited when I discussed her bridal portraits and she wanted to shoot at the cemetery. How fun! We may even get to do a "trash the dress" session at some point.
Mallory and Jevon at so in-love and that joy is contagious. It's hard to be around them and not see the bond between them. Isn't love grand?
Mallory really wanted to do a Tim Burton themed reception, but compromised with a fall theme. But we did get that bridal session in at the cemetery. I'm posting a couple of the images here and the rest can be seen in her Client Gallery on my website.
The actually wedding day was beautiful! I love this fall weather. Mallory is so beautiful is was a joy to shoot every shot of this special day! Her mom is a friend of mine and it was great spending time with their family during this important moment of their lives. I'm honored to have been chosen to capture their moments.
I'll admit to being a bit jealous of their honeymoon trip to Greece with a layover in ROME!!! But I'll get over it (one day).

2 comments:

amy coe- inspire portrait said...

Alabama is so lucky to have talent like yours! I love watching your light shine!!!

Ottawa Wedding Photographer said...

Lovely wedding images. The picture of the Bride in the doorway is beautiful.